|WARNING: Fraud Alert!|
It has come to our attention that fraudulent emails are being sent out promising to pay FreeLotto® prizes. These emails may include our name, logo and links to our web pages. You should not send any money or personal information to anyone claiming to contact you in an effort to collect money in exchange for a prize.
• These emails are NOT from FreeLotto® or any affiliated company.
• FreeLotto® never charges you to claim a prize.
• These emails may claim the recipient won a prize playing a FreeLotto®
• game or in some other non-existing version of our games.
• We are the only patented FreeLotto® and have awarded over $95 Million.
• The authors of these emails are illegally misappropriating the FreeLotto®
• name, logo and website.
Here is an example of the fraudulent emails that have been in circulation :
To see other examples of Fraudulent FreeLotto prize claim emails
|WON: $1 Million on 3/9/08
|WON: $1 Million on 6/4/02|
|WON: $2 Million on 8/19/11|
|WON: $1 Million on 11/16/99|
|WON: $1 Million on 4/16/00|